Thursday 22 March 2012

AN AWESOME FOURSOME +1 AND MY PROFESSIONAL TASTE TESTER


I was browsing through a few blogs the other day and found a fabulous blog called Curly Girl Kitchen by Heather whose recipes and food is amazing.


However, there was one that just called to me saying "make me, make me, be mine" and as I find it so hard to  resist any wonderful cause, I did.

Although I have not yet made the coconut muffins and my version of the kiwi lime curd is definitely not as pretty, it tastes pretty good even if I say so myself.




And that got me thinking (as you do)  - I had Lemon and Raspberry Curd in the fridge so why not make Passionfruit Curd which I know is delicious and make a pudding with the four different flavours - and so I did.

I took all the flavours that I had and just mixed each of them individually with a tablespoon or two of whipped double cream and put the filling in a meringue and this is is how my awesome foursome ended up looking like.



Passionfruit Cream

.
Lemon Cream
Raspberry Cream








Kiwi and Lime Fruit Cream

and only because my favourite snack is never too far from me at the moment,
I just could not resist making another Chocolate Philly Cream.

I just love the little mark left by a telltale secret taster
when your back is turned - so sweet.




And my professional taste tester, just happened to be one cute granddaughter.


Love The Tipsy Tart
xx


1 comment:

  1. I just love passionfruits so that would be my first choice. Wonderful cooking! xx

    ReplyDelete