Thursday 12 April 2012

MINCE AND CABBAGE STUFFED SOFT ROLLS AND A POTATO BREAD

I love watching cooking programmes on TV and at the moment we have a fantastic show on called The Hairy Bikers Bakeation where they go around Europe tasting all the different food that each country has to offer and they especially love breads and pastries.

Last night they were in Germany and made a Potato Bread and the most delicious soft little rolls stuffed with mince and cabbage.

Today I spent a lovely afternoon making both while listening to K.D Lang on my ipod.  I think she has a fantastic voice - pure listening pleasure.





Potato Bread with  black onion seed

Soft mince and cabbage rolls

At the moment I am as happy as can be - my tummy is full and beautiful music  is playing and life is just perfect.

Love The Tipsy Tart
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment