Wednesday 25 April 2012

THE JUICIEST GARIC AND HERB BURGERS EVER.....

My family love burgers - obviously homemade with loads of toppings.  However,  everytime, I made them, the burger patty broke and there was something always missing -  always slightly dry or lacking flavour....

However, all that changed when I discovered - Garlic and Herb Cream Cheese...extra light of course to keep the fat content down.....although sour cream or creme fraiche works just as well but the extra flavour that the garlic and herb gives the burgers is fabulous....I add nothing else other than a bit of salt and pepper and add a tablespoon of dijon mustard and the extra bonus is that they never ever break or crumble.....

It makes them so soft and juicy and absolutely delicious and I promise you - they will be the best burgers you ever make....you have just got to give it a try....

Add what ever toppings you want - last night I had cheese, bacon, lettuce, tomato and lettuce and some peri peri mayonaisse ...










I promise you, after this burger, you will never go to McDonald's again as only homemade will do.

Love The Tipsy Tart
xx

1 comment:

  1. That looks fabulous - home made burgers are just so much better than bought ones. You have made me hungry now ....

    Have a good weekend
    Dee at the Carlton xx

    ReplyDelete