Thursday 19 July 2012

THE FUNNIEST BOOK I HAVE EVER READ





Shortly after my family arrived in the UK - we went on holiday to Cornwall to unwind and relax after an extremely stressful move from South Africa.  We stayed in a quaint Youth Hostel which was close by a cove.  A week of the kids playing in the sea and my husband and I sitting in a deck chair on the beach - sounded like heaven.

However, the reality was that it rained all the time, the kids moaned continually because they could to go to the beach but my husband and I laughed a week away reading the antics of Adrian Mole stuck in our little room oblivious to all the noise.

I perfect introduction to Adrian Mole and life in the UK.

I highly recommend this book as it is really so very very funny.


Love The Tipsy Tart
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment