Friday 3 April 2015

THE GOOD LIFE.


While reflecting today having reached another milestone, I realise that I am living the good life - in every sense of the word. I have family in my life who show me everyday that I am special and I have friends who constantly remind me that notwithstanding the continents that separate us, friendships that are worthwhile are lasting that neither time nor distance can destroy.

As I reflect too on The Tipsy Tart over the last two years, I realise that I have grown from a woman who was naive and believing to now being a strong woman with a business that is growing swiftly and successfully. With any business it takes maturity and time and with the right support behind me, I have learnt how to filter out the fakes and flick them off for the vultures that they are. 


So let the love and kindness of my family and friends together with thrill of the roller coaster of my business continue with all things positive while I continue having moral ethics of running a business in honesty and originality.


With love from

The Tipsy Tart
xxxx




No comments:

Post a Comment